Political signs do not require a sign permit. Political signs placed on your property do not have a time restriction.
Political signs placed in the street right of way have numerous restrictions, which include:
* Obtaining permission from the abutting property owner
* Cannot be placed in the right of way sooner than 45 days before an election
* Must be removed from the right of way within a week after the election
* Cannot project over or into the right of way
* Cannot obstruct visibility for vehicular traffic
* Cannot be placed on City owner property
Clayton Election Wards
If you're unsure where to vote or what Ward you vote in, here is link that will help you.