Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
April 11, 2020
July 15, 2020
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button and you will automatically be alerted of the latest events in our community.
April 10, 2020, 2:30 PM @ Clay Township Government Center
April 11, 2020, 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM @ Meadowbrook At Clayton
Easter Egg Hunt at Meadowbrook at Clayton, previously scheduled for April 11, 2020 has been cancelled as a result of the COVID-19 emergency.
Clayton residents are invited to join us at our annual Easter Egg Hunt. Starts promptly at 9:30 am. Age groups: 0-3, 4-6 & 7-8. Please bring your own basket/bags. The event is rain or shine. For additional info call (937) 836-3500.
April 11, 2020, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Since the Easter Bunny isn’t able to hide eggs at Meadowbrook at Clayton this year, she’s going to be driving through the community on Saturday morning, April 11th with the police and fire departments to wave to all the kids. The 2020 Clayton Easter Bunny Tour will start promptly at 9:30 am from the Clayton Fire Department on Taywood Rd, PLEASE NOTE times are approximate, since this is the first time the Easter Bunny is making her tour! Please see the route map for where the Easter Bunny will be traveling. In the interest of social distancing, please do not congregate with people outside of your household while maintaining at least 6’ from everyone else. If the tour isn’t scheduled to travel your specific street or area and you plan on driving to the tour route, please consider staying in your vehicle and wave from the vehicle to promote social distancing. Also, please park vehicles on one side of the roads so the fire truck can pass safely.
April 16, 2020, 7:30 PM @ Clayton's Government Center is located at the corner of Old Salem and Taywood Roads
How to View Meeting Live:
- The public may participate in the meeting via Zoom on any device.
- Click https://us04web.zoom.us/j/226426996 to join the live meeting.
- Meeting code: 226 426 996
How to Comment during the Live Meeting:
- Zoom will allow participants to comment during the live meeting.
- Council will hold a public comment portion of the meeting like normal. The residents name and address must be included or the question/comment will not be submitted to Council.
Send Comments prior to Live Meeting:
- Residents may email firstname.lastname@example.org their questions/comments up to 1-hour prior to the meeting. The residents name and address must be included or the question/comment will not be submitted to Council.
- Residents may also call-in questions/comments up to 1-hour prior to the meeting at (937) 836-3500.
April 21, 2020, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
View current agenda at http://clayton.oh.us/374/Board-of-Zoning-Appeals-Agendas
April 27, 2020, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
View current agenda at - http://clayton.oh.us/375/Planning-Commission-Agendas
April 30, 2020, 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM