- Our Community
- Janice Ward Community Center
Janice Ward Community Center
Located at 235 E. Salem Street, the Janice Ward Community Center offers about 1500 square feet of space for your community group, business meeting or reception. To get a look inside the facility, click this link for a video.
Rent the Facility
Please complete the online rental application or call the Government Center at 937-836-3500 to reserve the Center. Prior to submitting an application via fax or online, please contact the Government Center to verify the date and time you are requesting is available. Payment is required to reserve date/time.
- Resident ($25 per hour for each of the first 2 hours, $10 each hour after) Example: 4 hours would be $70.00 (1st 2 hours = $50.00 and the add'l 2 hours = $20.00)
- To obtain the resident rate, the contact person must have proof of residency and either upload a photo of residency proof with the online application, email a photo of residency proof to email@example.com or present proof at the Clayton Government Center.
Proof of residency includes valid driver’s license, state ID or utility bill. If proof of residency is not able to be verified, the key will not be released unless the remaining balance of the non-resident rate is paid.
- Non-Resident ($40 per hour for each of the first 2 hours, $15 each hour after) Example: 4 hours would be $115.00 (1st 2 hours = $80.00 and the add'l 2 hours = $30.00)
- Business ($45 per hour for each of the first 2 hours, $15 each hour after) Example: 4 hours would be $120.00 (1st 2 hours = $90.00 and the add'l 2 hours = $30.00)
- Northmont Civic/Non-Profit Group (No Charge ONLY Monday - Thursday, 8:00AM to 9:00PM, twice a month)